Legislation: civil forfeiture

04/06/2017, Legislation, Civil Forfeiture (incomplete)

HB 689 and SB 1578 would permit a person not named in a forfeiture complaint who claims to have an interest in the property to intervene, and permits the court to appoint counsel for such person. 

See our bills tracking page for updates on these bills.